These Keto Buffalo Chicken Fat bombs are an awesome savory fat bomb option that’s packed with healthy fats and protein.
Raise your hand if you love a savory fat bomb ✋✋✋ We LOVE these Keto Buffalo Chicken Fat Bombs! They’re great for a post-workout snack, light lunch, or easy snack!
Fat bombs are such an easy thing to meal prep and have on hand throughout the week. We’ve have so many fat bomb ideas, maybe we should write a fat bomb cookbook??
Ingredients in Keto Buffalo Chicken Fat Bombs:
- cooked shredded chicken breast
- cream cheese (the block kind)
- buffalo sauce (we use this Franks RedHot)
- ranch seasoning (recipe here and below)
- green onions
Ranch Seasoning Ingredients:
Store this mixture in a jar, you’ll only use 1 tablespoon so use the rest for another recipe!
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to store:
Store these in a lidded container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
What is a fat bomb?
A fat bomb is usually a sweet or savory small bite that packs a good punch of healthy fats, maybe a bit of protein, and a small amount of carbs. They are used to supplement a ketogenic diet.
What is the nutritional information for these keto buffalo chicken fat bombs?
As always, you can find all of the nutritional information for all of our recipes at the bottom of the recipe card.
For these fat bombs, see the breakdown below ↓
- 1g net carbs
- 36g fat
- 16g protein
- 232 calories
Looking for other fat bomb recipes? Try these ↓
- Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters
- Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs
- Keto Cheese Ball Fat Bombs with Crispy Prosciutto
Keto Buffalo Chicken Fat Bombs
- 8 ounces cooked shredded chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning recipe above in post
- ¼ cup Franks RedHot
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- Fry the bacon in your cast iron skillet until crispy, transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain the excess oil. Transfer to a cutting board and finely chop.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Scoop into 8 portions and roll into balls then roll in the crumbled bacon. Refrigerate for 3-4 days in a lidded container.