These Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters take only 5 minutes to make and are a perfect sweet treat for the Keto diet!
These easy Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters (say that five times fast!) are a delicious low-carb treat!
Packed full of healthy nuts these clusters are the perfect amount of sweet without being overly sweet. The best part is that they take just about 5 minutes to make! Well, besides the chilling time that is.
We don’t have a ton of fat bomb recipes on CIK since we’re all about recipes made in a cast-iron skillet but we do have these Keto Cheese Ball Fat Bombs and these Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs! Both of those are obviously on the savory side so we wanted to throw a sweet one into the mix!
What is a fat bomb?
A fat bomb is usually a sweet or savory small bite that packs a good punch of healthy fats, maybe a bit of protein, and a small amount of carbs. They are used to supplement a ketogenic diet.
We use fat bombs to fuel workouts, as a sweet treat, or small meal if we’re doing an OMAD style day.
What’s in these dairy-free Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters?
- sugar-free chocolate chips
- macadamia nuts
Can I swap out the nuts and/or seeds?
Yes, you can! Just use your favorite nuts or seeds in the mix. Do note that changing the nuts and seed varieties may impact the nutritional information.
How do I store these?
We store our clusters in the freezer in a freezer-safe container. You can also store these in the refrigerator. They’ll keep for up to a week in the refrigerator or a month in the freezer.
What are the macros for these Keto fat bombs?
- Fat: 17.9g – 86%
- Protein: 3.8g – 8%
- Carbs: 3g (net) 6%
- cast-iron skillet (or microwave-safe bowl)
- parchment paper (or silicone mat)
- baking sheet
- cookie scoop (or just a spoon!)
Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup pecan or walnut halves
- ½ cup pepitas
- ½ cup pistachios
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips or 100% dark chocolate with 3-4 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 1 ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Place the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a cast-iron skillet (any size) over low heat. Stir constantly until melted.
- Once melted, add in the nuts and seeds. Stir to combine.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to place about 2 tablespoons worth of the mixture into mounds on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt if desired.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and freeze for one hour. Once set, transfer the clusters to a lidded freezer-safe container. Store for up to one month.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.