These Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters take only 5 minutes to make and are a perfect sweet treat for the Keto diet!
These easy Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters (say that five times fast!) are a delicious low-carb treat!
Packed full of healthy nuts these clusters are the perfect amount of sweet without being overly sweet. The best part is that they take just about 5 minutes to make! Well, besides the chilling time that is.
What is a fat bomb?
A fat bomb is usually a sweet or savory small bite that packs a good punch of healthy fats, maybe a bit of protein, and a small amount of carbs. They are used to supplement a ketogenic diet.
We use fat bombs to fuel workouts, as a sweet treat, or small meal if we’re doing an OMAD style day.
What’s in these dairy-free Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters?
- sugar-free chocolate chips
- macadamia nuts
Can I swap out the nuts and/or seeds?
Yes, you can! Just use your favorite nuts or seeds in the mix. Do note that changing the nuts and seed varieties may impact the nutritional information.
How do I store these?
We store our clusters in the freezer in a freezer-safe container. You can also store these in the refrigerator. They’ll keep for up to a week in the refrigerator or a month in the freezer.
What are the macros for these Keto fat bombs?
- Fat: 17.9g – 86%
- Protein: 3.8g – 8%
- Carbs: 3g (net) 6%
- cast-iron skillet (or microwave-safe bowl)
- parchment paper (or silicone mat)
- baking sheet
- cookie scoop (or just a spoon!)
Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup pecan or walnut halves
- ½ cup pepitas
- ½ cup pistachios
- 1 cup dark chocolate sugar-free chocolate chips we use Lily's brand to keep these dairy-free
- 1 ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling
- Place the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a cast-iron skillet (any size) over low heat. Stir constantly until melted.
- Once melted, add in the nuts and seeds. Stir to combine.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to place about 2 tablespoons worth of the mixture into mounds on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt if desired.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and freeze for one hour. Once set, transfer the clusters to a lidded freezer-safe container. Store for up to one month.