These easy Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs are made with cream cheese, green onion, eggs, and bacon. a delicious morning meal perfect for mornings on the go.
These Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs are a true lifesaver for frantic mornings. Personally, when we wake up in the morning after our alarm clock gives out a warning, we don’t think we’ll ever make it on time. By the time we grab our books and give ourselves a look, we’re at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by…wait no, scratch that…that’s Zach Morris, not us.
Either way, we’re sure you've all had those mornings where you were saved by the bell. Let these little bacon-covered bites of heavenly deliciousness make your mornings calm. We guess you could say you’re saved by the (fat) bomb. 😉
If you’ve never made hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot, no offense… but you’re doing it wrong. This post from SkinnyTaste covers all the details to make perfect hard-boiled (or soft-boiled) eggs every time that are the absolute easiest to peel.
As for the bacon, we lay it out in our largest cast iron skillet and bake it in the oven while the eggs are in the Instant Pot, the timing works out almost perfectly.
If you’ve got a busy week at work, make these on Sunday and have them on hand all week long. Roll them into 10 balls rather than 8 and have 2 for breakfast each day. It sure beats skipping breakfast and subjecting yourself to UIF (Unintentional Intermittent Fasting).
Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs
- 4 hardboiled eggs chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese see notes for dairy-free options
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- In a medium bowl mix together the egg, cream cheese, and green onion. Roll into 8 balls. Place the balls in the freezer for 10 minutes to set just a bit.
- Place the crumbled bacon on a plate and roll the balls in the bacon pressing the bacon slightly into the ball. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.