These Keto Shrimp Po' Boy Sliders have our famous Keto Dinner Rolls piled high with our Keto Popcorn Shrimp, lettuce, tomato, and a quick homemade remoulade sauce for one epic slider!
To finish up our most recent “Slider Week” we thought it would be awesome to do a Po’ Boy! One bite of these Keto Shrimp Po’ Boy Sliders will transport you to the Big Easy.
Not a shrimp fan? Simply swap out the shrimp for oysters, clams, or even Keto Popcorn Chicken!
To make these super easy we whipped up a batch of our Keto Rolls and our Keto Popcorn Shrimp. After that, a quick homemade remoulade and some crunchy shredded lettuce and fresh sliced tomatoes are all you need to create a delicious slider.
While we won't claim that these Po'Boys are traditional, these Keto Shrimp Po' Boy Sliders are a definite treat for us low-carb folks!
Do you guys like sliders? We hope so because they are one of our favorite recipes to create!
There's something about a little sandwich that is just too fun. We'll promise to keep posting fun slider recipes, in the meantime take a look at some of our others below!
Keto Shrimp Po' Boy Sliders
- 1 batch Keto Rolls
- 1 batch Keto Popcorn Shrimp
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 small roma tomatoes thinly sliced into 4 slices each
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley minced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Make a batch of keto dinner rolls according to this recipe except make them larger into 12 rolls not 24. Let cool then remove the rolls from the skillet then carefully slice the rolls in half.
- Make the keto popcorn shrimp according to this recipe.
- To assemble, top each roll with a slice of tomato, shrimp, lettuce, and remoulade.
Leave a Reply