These Keto Buffalo Chicken Sliders are perfect for tailgating game-days, as a perfect appetizer/party food, or even a fun weeknight dinner!
What’s better than buffalo chicken? Keto Buffalo Chicken Sliders that are packed with buffalo chicken, crunchy slaw, melty cheese, and brushed with a ranch butter glaze that is the BOMB.com.
Did you catch it above? RANCH BUTTER. How is this not a thing yet? I can think of one million ways to use it but brushing it on top of our famous keto dinner rolls has to be a favorite.
I mean, can you even? Ranch butter is the new ranch dressing, you just wait 😉
I love the crunch from the slaw in these buffalo chicken sliders. I could have done just the buffalo chicken and the cheese but I felt like it needed something fresher to cut through the richness of the other ingredients.
To make these buffalo chicken sliders first preheat your oven then jump right in!...
Make the keto slider buns
Whip up a batch of our keto rolls but make 12 rolls instead of 24. Want the rolls to have a Hawaiian rolls type of taste? Add in some pineapple extract and a touch of your favorite sugar substitute to the mix.
Make the shredded buffalo chicken
You can use boiled chicken breasts or canned chicken, but my favorite is to use a rotisserie chicken.
After that simply mix the chicken with the buffalo sauce / hot sauce (we use Franks Red Hot) and melted butter.
You could even dump the chicken, butter, and buffalo sauce in a slow cooker and leave it be for a few hours. Say you wanted to make these for dinner but you're short on time in the evenings - just make the rolls ahead of time (a day before or the morning of) and pop the chicken in the slow cooker while you're at work. When you get home simply assemble, bake, and eat!
Assemble the Keto Buffalo Chicken sliders
Slice the rolls in half, remove the top and place the bottom buns back into the skillet. Place the chicken mixture on top of the buns then layer in the slaw mixture and the cheese mixture (cheddar, provolone, blue cheese). Top with the top buns.
Make the ranch butter
Melt the butter and mix in the ranch seasoning, brush the mixture over the top of the rolls.
Bake and serve
Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the top is golden, cut into 12 sliders and serve!
what is the nutritional information?
As always, you can find the full nutritional breakdown including the carb count (total carbs and net carbs) at the bottom of the recipe card. You can find the serving size/yield at the top of the recipe card. You should always double-check your specific ingredients as different brand's ingredients may have different values.
To get a specific serving size you'll want to weigh the final dish then divide by the number of servings. We can't provide this information as your cooking style will vary from ours as well as the brand ingredients you choose to use.
are these keto buffalo chicken sliders spicy?
I personally do not think that the buffalo sauce we use, Franks RedHot, is spicy. If you do then use any mild buffalo sauce you like. Don't like buffalo sauce? Use a keto-friendly BBQ sauce!
how to store and reheat Keto sliders
I store the sliders in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat them in aluminum foil in a 375° oven for 10-15 minutes.
Looking for more keto slider recipes? Check these out!
- Garlic Bread Italian Meatball Sliders
- Shrimp Po Boy Sliders
- Monte Cristo Sliders
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Cuban Sliders
- Baked Ham and Poppy Seed Sliders
Keto Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- 1 lb shredded rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup buffalo sauce we use Franks RedHot
- 1 ½ cups plain coleslaw mix
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbled
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter divided and melted
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix recipe below
Ranch Seasoning Mix:
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Make a batch of keto dinner rolls according to this recipe except make them larger into 12 rolls, not 24. Let cool then remove then rolls in one large piece from the skillet, carefully slice the rolls in half then add the bottom back to the skillet.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the chicken, buffalo sauce, and 3 tablespoons of the melted butter. Place the chicken mixtures onto the bottom layer of the rolls, top with slaw mixture, then with the cheeses, then top with the top layer of rolls.
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining melted butter and ranch seasoning. Brush over the tops of the rolls.
- Transfer to the oven and bake at 400° F. for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melty. Cover with foil if the tops of the rolls start to brown too quickly.