Keto Cheese Wrap Enchiladas are a great low-carb way to get your Mexican food fix sans tortillas! Loaded with chicken tinga, fajita veggies, and all the toppings, these will quickly become a staple at your dinner table.
These Keto Cheese Wrap Enchiladas are sponsored by our friends at Crystal Farms dairy Company, thank you for supporting the brands that make CIK recipes EPIC!
I don’t know about you, but Mexican food is one of our favorites. But, corn wreaks havoc on both of our joints, skin, and energy levels. So, while we have created all sorts of corn-free Mexican inspired dishes like our Keto Cheesy Mexican Taco Skillet, these Keto Jalapeño Bacon Cheese Taco Shells, and plenty more fun recipes, these Keto Cheese Wrap Enchiladas are definitely our new favorite!
I’m sure you all have made cheese roll-ups before, right?? Well, these massive new cheese wraps from Crystal Farms take cheese roll-ups to a whole new level. Think burrito size cheese wraps and let your imagination run wild with all of the fun things you could create! For this recipe, we chose to stuff their Marble Jack Cheese Wraps with our Keto Chicken Tinga, some fajita-style vegetables, and top them off with enchilada sauce, and all the toppings.
Let’s chat on how to make them!
First up: where to buy Keto Cheese Wraps
Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps can be found at numerous national grocers, like Aldi, Kroger, Food City, Safeway, Albertsons, and more. You can view a full list of retailers, here.
Why cheese wraps?
Why not? I mean, they are CHEESE! But for real, here are a few reasons why cheese wraps are awesome for the Keto diet:
• Six 1 oz slices in every package
• Specially cut to roll up easily
• 7 or 8 grams of protein per serving
• Convenient peel and reseal tray
• Keto & Atkins friendly
Ingredients in Keto Cheese Wrap Enchiladas
- Keto Chicken Tinga – for the filling
- Onion – we like a white or yellow onion here
- Bell pepper – any color is great
- Butter – to make the BEST fajita veggies!
- Salt – always
- Marble Jack Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps – the tortilla for our enchiladas!
- Enchilada sauce – we used a store-bought sugar-free salsa verde for these, but red enchilada sauce is also delicious!
Topping options for Keto Cheese Wrap Enchiladas
- Sour cream
- Pico de gallo
- Avocado or guacamole
- Sliced jalapeños or pickled jalapeños
- Queso for extra cheesiness
What to serve with Keto Cheese Wrap Enchiladas
As always, you can find the full nutritional breakdown including the carb count (total carbs and net carbs) at the bottom of the recipe card. You can find the serving size/yield at the top of the recipe card. You should always double-check your specific ingredients as different brand’s ingredients may have different values.
To get a specific serving size, you’ll want to weigh the final dish and then divide by the number of servings. We can’t provide this information as your cooking style will vary from ours as well as the brand ingredients you choose to use.
Keto Cheese Wrap Enchiladas
- See post above for suggestions
- Make the Keto Chicken Tinga according to the recipe directions.
- Heat the butter in a 10” or larger cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the onion and pepper to the skillet and cook until softened and slightly browned, about 5-7 minutes. Remove to a bowl and set aside. Season with salt to taste. Wipe out the skillet.
- Fill the center of each cheese wrap with 1/6th of the Chicken Tinga and 1/6th of the onions and pepper mixture. Roll up and repeat with remaining cheese wraps.
- Once all the cheese wrap enchiladas have been assembled, top with warmed salsa verde or enchilada sauce as well as any desired toppings. Serve immediately.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.