These Keto Pumpkin Blondies are perfectly pumpkin-spiced with a touch of chocolate making them the ultimate low-carb dessert all autumn long!
Happy October 1st, Let’s Celebrate with these Keto Pumpkin Blondies! This recipe has been in the works for the last few weeks baking is not our forte. The savory less precision-based recipes are our comfort zone but you can rest assured that, after a few dud batches (which still went great with a bulletproof coffee) these blondies are perfect for fall. We also refuse to post any recipes containing pumpkin spice before it starts feeling like fall #sorrynotsorry.
Will any oven-safe baking dish work?
As always this recipe was baked in a cast-iron skillet. That doesn’t mean you have to bake it that way though. We used an 8-inch skillet so any similar-sized oven-safe piece of cookware will work. You may have to increase the time since cast iron is a rock star in terms of thermal conductivity. Plus, check out this article from Kitchn on why you should be baking with cast iron.
As we alluded to before these keto pumpkin blondies are great with coffee. They are also great for keto newbies or as a post-workout snack because pumpkin is loaded with potassium. Gram for gram pumpkin has more potassium than bananas! Potassium is a major player in balancing your body's electrolytes. So go ahead and whip up a batch for yourself, or be the hit of the Halloween party with a platter of these bad boys!
In the mood for more pumpkin? Check out these other gourd-filled goodies:
- One Bowl Keto Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Caramel Chai Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Keto Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – Keto and Vegan Friendly
Keto Pumpkin Blondies
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup granulated erythritol we use Swerve
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup chocolate chips we use Lily’s
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease an 8″ cast iron skillet with a bit of oil or butter.
- In a medium bowl mix together all of the ingredients until smooth. Transfer to an 8″ cast iron skillet and bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before slicing.