This Keto Greek Chicken Skillet is packed with Mediterranean flavors like lemon, olives, tomatoes, and artichokes!
This Keto Greek Chicken Skillet is truly the meal of my dreams, it’s got that crispy chicken skin, the briny olives, and all that saltiness is balanced perfectly with the freshness of the bursting tomatoes and lemon.
If you’ve been following Cast Iron Keto for a while you may already know I used to have an aversion to olives, but I’ve done a complete 180° and they are now one of my favorite foods, and you can tell by the amount in this fantastic one skillet dinner. Of course, if you aren’t as big an olive fan as I, feel free to reduce the amount.
Keto Greek Chicken Skillet
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice
- 1/2 lemon sliced
- In a small bowl mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, Greek seasoning, and salt. Pour over the chicken thighs and let sit for 10 minutes while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat and sear the chicken skin side down for 5-6 minutes without moving. Flip and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Remove and set on a plate.
- Lower the heat to low and add in the garlic and onion stirring constantly until soft about 2 minutes. Add in the tomatoes, artichokes, and olives cook while stirring 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and cook for 5 minutes until soft and dry. Add in the lemon slices, the chicken, and any juices that are on the plate. Cook for another minute or so to reheat the chicken and serve.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.