I love easy dinners like this Keto Garlic Parmesan Sausage Skillet. They’re easy, full of healthy veggies and fat, and super tasty.
This Keto Garlic Parmesan Sausage Skillet is sponsored by our friends at Kiolbassa Smoked Meats. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Cast Iron Keto recipes EPIC.
I love easy dinners like this Keto Garlic Parmesan Sausage Skillet. They’re easy, full of healthy veggies and fat, and super tasty. For this one, I’ve used our favorite Kiolbassa Smoked Meats Roasted Garlic Smoked Sausage and man, paired with the roasted garlic cream sauce this skillet just can’t be beaten.
Kiolbassa sausages really are our absolute favorite and they’re so FLAVORFUL. To find them near you use this handy store locator.
Check out some other delicious recipes we’ve partnered with Kiolbassa to create:
You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand, I really can’t think of a vegetable that wouldn’t go well in this making this a perfect Farmer’s market-style dinner. I’ve opted for Brussels sprouts, turnip, bell pepper, zucchini, summer squash, onion, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes. Asparagus would also be great as would broccoli or eggplant.
The parmesan cream sauce gets a kick with roasted garlic and coats the vegetables and sausage perfectly. You don’t need a thickener here since we’re using cream cheese which creates a perfectly silky and thick sauce. As always, if you’re sauce is indeed too thin for some reason a pinch of xanthan gum will do the trick to thicken it up.
If you want to make this into a pasta feel free to serve this over any low-carb noodle substitute. Here are a few options:
- Zucchini noodles
- Spaghetti squash noodles
- Shirataki noodles
If you’re not low-carb but have stumbled on this recipe feel free to serve it on top of any pasta you like!
Keto Garlic Parmesan Sausage Skillet
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8 Brussels sprouts halved
- 1 turnip diced
- 4 large cremini mushrooms halved
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 zucchini cut into half moons
- 1 yellow squash cut into half moons
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ onion cut into 4 quarters
- 1 package Roasted Garlic Kiolbassa 13 oz
Parmesan Cream Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves roasted garlic mashed
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot add the Brussels sprouts cut side down to the skillet along with the diced turnips. Cook 8-10 minutes until crispy, add in the Kiolbassa Roasted Garlic Sausage. Cook 4-5 minutes until the Kiolbassa is starting to brown.
- Add in the remaining vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove and set aside.
- Add the butter to the skillet along with the roasted garlic and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer for 4-5 minutes until the cream is reduced a bit. Stir in the cream cheese just until melted. Whisk in the parmesan cheese and simmer until thick, stirring constantly. Add the vegetable and Kiolbassa Roasted Garlic Sausage mixture back to the skillet and serve.