Keto Millionaire's Bacon aka Keto Candied Bacon is sweet, spicy and delicious as a snack, on Keto Breakfast Sandwiches, crumbled over salads, and more!
What’s better than bacon? Keto Millionaire’s Bacon! This sweet and spicy Keto candied bacon is delicious all by itself as a snack. But you have got to try it on these Keto Breakfast Sandwiches or crumbled over a cobb salad... you won't regret it!
All you need is the following:
- Bacon - we like to use thick-cut style bacon.
- Brown erythritol - we use Swerve
- Cayenne pepper
- Red chili flakes
- Pinch of salt
Can I use another type of sugar replacer for Keto Millionaire’s Bacon?
Yes! You can use any granulated sweetener but brown will provide the best flavor and caramelization.
Can I use a sheet pan for this Sugar-Free Candied Bacon?
Yes, as always just because we choose to use a cast-iron skillet for everything under the sun you can use whatever you have on hand.
Can I make this candied bacon not spicy?
Yep, just leave our the cayenne and chili flakes!
What is the nutritional information for this recipe?
As always, you can find the full nutritional breakdown including the carb count (total carbs and net carbs) at the bottom of the recipe card. You can find the serving size/yield at the top of the recipe card. You should always double-check your specific ingredients as different brand's ingredients may have different values.
Keto Millionaire's Bacon
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons brown erythritol - we use Swerve
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- On a shallow plate mix together the erythritol and spices. Dredge the bacon through the mixture on both sides. Place in a single layer in a cast-iron skillet, transfer to the oven and cook 15-20 minutes until your desired level of crispiness is reached.
Sounds so yummy!! Thanks for the great Keto recipes.
Angela McCabe says
This was delicious!! It was a bit spicy for my husband, but I liked the kick!!