This Keto Skillet Market Pizza is a fantastic way to celebrate summer’s produce.
This post is sponsored by DeLallo Foods, we appreciate our partners who make keto recipes like this possible.
Fresh market veggies, prosciutto, and cheese - what could go wrong here? Absolutely nothing, that's what. This summer pizza is too good to pass up.
In this recipe, we used DeLallo’s Simply Pesto as the sauce and it couldn’t have turned out any better. We’ve always loved using olive oil as a base for pizza instead of the traditional red sauce, but this pesto blew both options out of the water. It’s perfectly fatty, cheesy, and the occasional crunch from a pine nut makes it our new favorite pizza companion. We even found ourselves dipping the crust in the jar after almost all the pizza was gone.
Be sure to check out DeLallo’s website on where to find their products near you.
Have you made this recipe? Comment below and tag us (@castiron_keto + @DeLalloFoods) with a snapshot of your creation on Instagram!
Keto Skillet Market Pizza
This Keto Skillet Market Pizza is a fantastic way to celebrate summer’s produce.Print Rate Pin Recipe
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- 2.5 ounces prosciutto
- 1 small zucchini cut into rounds
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup DeLallo’s Simply Pesto
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- Red pepper flakes optional
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place the mozzarella and cream cheese in a medium bowl, microwave 1 ½ minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Add in the eggs and mix quickly, add in the spices and coconut flour and mix until a ball forms. Knead the dough a few times then press into a 10.5″ skillet. Using a fork poke a few holes in the middle of the crust.
- Bake the crust at 425° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and top with toppings. Return to oven and cook 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the prosciutto is crispy. Top with red pepper flakes and serve.
Keto Skillet Market Pizza
Amount Per Serving
Calories 516 Calories from Fat 387
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 20g125%
Vitamin A 1478IU30%
Vitamin C 13mg16%
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.
# Hashtag with us!Don't forget to mention @castiron_keto or tag #castironketo on Instagram with your creations! We love seeing what you're making.
Jenise Scarborough says
This sounds delicious! I would like to know how many servings it makes. Thank you!
Alex Lester says
As stated in the recipe serves 3. It's listed right above the photo in the recipe card, it can be easy to miss.
Melanie Fischer says
Just made this crust recipe and came out fantastic! Five stars?