These Keto Pizza Pull-Apart Rolls are a great low-carb appetizer or fun snack using Cast Iron Keto’s famous Keto Rolls as the base!
Is there any food more beloved than pizza? I mean really, it’s the perfect meal for a kids birthday, or when you’re gathered in front of the tv for the big game, and especially if you’re a teenage mutant ninja turtle. If you’re looking for a low-carb pizza fix, these Keto Pizza Pull-Apart Rolls are awesome!
If family feud surveyed 100 people for their favorite food, pizza is going to be on the list and it’s going to be near the top. I wonder if that would be called the “family food feud”?…
Ok, let’s get back on track.
The combination of cheese, pepperoni, and sauce are what makes pizza so delicious, and these little bites of deliciousness are cheesier than a slew of dad jokes. For example, did you hear the joke about the pizza?… it’s really cheesy… what about the one about the unsharpened pencil?… it doesn’t really have a point…or my personal favorite did you know you can’t run through a campsite… you can only ran, it’s past tense(tents).
I hope you didn’t read through those and just click off the website, at the very least I hope I gave you an exasperated chuckle because that was the typical reaction of my 8th-grade science students on a daily basis.
other recipes using our keto dinner rolls
Keto Pizza Pull-Apart Rolls
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Make the keto dinner rolls according to their instructions up until the part where you put the raw dough into the skillet.
- Layer in the shredded cheeses and pepperoni between and over the raw rolls once they are placed in the skillet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, covering with foil around the 20-minute mark to prevent the tops from burning.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
- For the marinara, heat the oil in a small pot over medium heat, add in the spices and saute for 30 seconds. Add in the crushed tomatoes and cook 2-3 minutes until hot.