This Keto Pad Thai is made low carb with shirataki noodles, vegetables, and your choice of protein!
Who doesn't love a bowl full of saucy noodles? This quick and easy Keto Pad Thai has all the classic flavors but a tiny fraction of the carbs of traditional Pad Thai.
This recipe calls for shrimp, but you could make it with any protein you like, it’s really customizable. We like to crack a couple of eggs in ours and cover it with crushed cashews rather than peanuts, let us know your favorite way to eat Pad Thai in the comments section below and/or any other noodle dish you’d like to see made with miracle noodles on Cast Iron Keto!
Check out these other resources to read more about the nutritional benefits of shirataki noodles:
Keto Pad Thai
- 1 7-oz package Shirataki noodles
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 ounces shrimp or other protein option, see post for details
- 2 large eggs omit for plant-based or use a vegan substitute like Just Egg
- 1 cup vegetables we used a mix of bean sprouts and mushroom
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Crushed peanuts or cashews for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
- 1.5 tablespoons unsweetened ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce omit for plant-based
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- ½ tablespoon granulated sugar-free sweetener
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron skillet over high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook 2 minutes per side. Push to one side and crack in the eggs scrambling with a fork. Add in the vegetables (minus the green onion) and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce ingredients and noodles. Toss to combine.
- Serve with green onion, peanuts or cashews, and lime wedges.