These Small Batch Keto Chocolate Macaroons are made with just 5 simple ingredients! These macaroons are a great sweet treat to have on hand that’s sugar-free and low-carb!
Ready for a super simple recipe using ingredients I that I bet you already have on hand? Enter these Small Batch Keto Chocolate Macaroons!
These chocolate macaroons are chewy, sweet, and totally delicious. You’ll need:
- sugar-free chocolate chips (we use Lily’s Semi-Sweet)
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- coconut oil
- pure vanilla extract
- sea salt
How simple is that?! You can have a batch of these Keto Chocolate Macaroons whipped up in a matter of minutes!
These macaroons keep well at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator or even freeze them! Since this is a small batch recipe though I bet they’ll be gone in a flash.
Want to make them even better? Try adding in a bit a caramel (use the recipe in our Keto Magic Bars) to the coconut then dipping the macaroons into chocolate. Let us know if you put a spin on this simple recipe, we’d love to know what you come up with!
You guys seem to love easy Keto desserts so check these out for more inspiration ↓
Keto Chocolate Macaroons
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips we use semi-sweet Lily’s Sweets
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- In an 8” or larger cast iron skillet toast the coconut over low heat until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- To the skillet, add the chocolate chips, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt. Heat just until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the coconut and mix well. Use a cookie scoop to divide out into 8 macaroons and place on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes. Store refrigerated or at room temperature after they have set.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.