These Small Batch Keto Chocolate Macaroons are made with just 5 simple ingredients! These macaroons are a great sweet treat to have on hand that’s sugar-free and low-carb!
Ready for a super simple recipe using ingredients I that I bet you already have on hand? Enter these Small Batch Keto Chocolate Macaroons!
These chocolate macaroons are chewy, sweet, and totally delicious. You’ll need:
- sugar-free chocolate chips (we use Lily’s Semi-Sweet)
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- coconut oil
- pure vanilla extract
- sea salt
How simple is that?! You can have a batch of these Keto Chocolate Macaroons whipped up in a matter of minutes!
These macaroons keep well at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator or even freeze them! Since this is a small batch recipe though I bet they’ll be gone in a flash.
Want to make them even better? Try adding in a bit a caramel (use the recipe in our Keto Magic Bars) to the coconut then dipping the macaroons into chocolate. Let us know if you put a spin on this simple recipe, we’d love to know what you come up with!
You guys seem to love easy Keto desserts so check these out for more inspiration ↓
Keto Chocolate Macaroons
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips we use semi-sweet Lily’s Sweets
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- In an 8” or larger cast iron skillet toast the coconut over low heat until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- To the skillet, add the chocolate chips, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt. Heat just until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the coconut and mix well. Use a cookie scoop to divide out into 8 macaroons and place on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes. Store refrigerated or at room temperature after they have set.