These Keto Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders are a low-carb replica of the famous party sandwiches made with Hawaiian bread.
These Keto Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders aren’t only delicious but they are keto too! These are the perfect Keto Game-Day snack or an appetizer for your next party. Or in my case wrapped in aluminum foil, tossed in the cooler, and warmed back up over the fire on an impromptu camping trip. Whichever way you eat them you’re sure to be delighted.
Ham and poppy seed sandwiches were a potluck favorite at church dinners, family get-togethers, or as a “finger food” at my Mom’s Tupperware parties growing up. I’m sure they were at yours too! I would fill up a plate and a to-go container for the next day, but let’s be real they usually didn’t last the night. That tangy mustard butter mixture is total heaven, I could literally eat it with a spoon!
The sandwich base is, of course, our Keto Rolls. We’re constantly pushing out new low-carb slider recipes because we love them so much! I mean, what could be better than little sandwiches? Ok, well a lot of things but I do love a good slider. and maybe a touch of a Keto sweetener.
Do you want your rolls to taste like Hawaiian rolls? Add in some pineapple extract and maybe a touch of a Keto sweetener.
Looking for more Keto Slider recipes? Check these out!
Keto Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- 1 lb uncured deli ham
- 4 tablespoons minced white onion
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Make the Keto Dinner Rolls according to their instructions.
- Mix the butter, mustard, poppy seed, onion, and Worcestershire sauce together. Slice the rolls in half then layer on the swiss, ham, and butter mixture. Top with top half of bread.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melty and the sandwiches are hot.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.