These Keto Parmesan Crisps are a great low-carb snack made with just one ingredient! Easy and fast this will be a recipe you'll turn to again and again!
These easy Keto Parmesan Crisps make a great snack and are super customizable! We went with an Everything Bagel style seasoning on these crisps, they are SO good! Read on for more flavor options and the how-to!
What is a Parmesan Crisp?
We're sure you've had baked cheese before. Parmesan crisps are just baked cheese circles, simple as that! You can buy parmesan crisps at most grocery stores in the crouton section but making your own is totally easy so you'll save some money in the process.
How to make Keto Parmesan Crisps:
There's a few ways to make parmesan crisps. First, you'll grab a shredded parmesan cheese. Next, you have two options:
- Use a skillet like we do and place it over medium-low heat. Add a circle of parmesan cheese in the middle of the skillet and cook 1-2 minutes until it easily flips, cook another 30 seconds or so then place on a paper-towel-lined plate to drain the excess oil.
- You can also make the crisps in the oven, simply line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place little mounds of the cheese about 2 inches apart. Bake for 4-5 minutes at 400° F. Allow to cool before moving.
Can I use other cheeses?
Yes! You can make Keto cheese crisps with cheddar cheese or even Mexican Blend Cheese! Check out our Keto Cheese Taco Shells made by making large cheddar cheese crisps and allowing them to cool in the shape of a taco shell!
- Everything bagel (as seen in the recipe below)
- Keto taco seasoning (great for scooping up salsa and guacamole!)
- Pizza - add pepperoni to the top of the crisps (maybe even a little diced pepper, onion, and mushroom!)
- Bacon - add bacon bits to the top!
- Dill pickle - add a pickle slice to the top - so goo!
Ways to use Parmesan Crisps:
- use as an easy snack
- a scoop for dips
- a salad topper crouton style
- as a taco shell (see link above!)
- as a Keto tostada
How to store:
These Keto Parmesan Crisps keep great at room temperature for 3-4 days.
Keto Parmesan Crisps
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Heat a well-seasoned cast-iron skillet over low heat. Sprinkle a tablespoon of parmesan into a circle and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Cook for about 2 minutes then flip with a spatula and cook another 30 seconds. Sprinkle with seasoning then transfer to a cooling rack until crisp. Repeat with remaining cheese.