The chai spice mixture on these Chai Spiced Mixed Nuts is so fragrant and warming I can guarantee you’ll be snacking on these all fall long.
Ready for your kitchen to smell all nice and cozy and fall(ish)? These Chai Spiced Mixed Nuts will do the trick. So fragrant and warm you’ll want to make these over and over again for the delicious smells alone!
I’m a huge fan of nuts for a quick snack but sometimes plain old almonds are bor-ingggg. That’s where spices step in! One of my favorite ways to live up some nuts is to cook them with some spices and a bit of oil.
For these, we went with a fall flavor and used a quick homemade chai spice blend.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Plus, we’re adding in a bit of brown erythritol (we use Swerve) for a touch of sweetness. Talk about delicious!
Want to use a store-bought chai spice blend? We like this one.
We love snacking on nuts, these Keto Nut Clusters are one of our favorites and I just had a great idea! What if you made the chocolate clusters with these Chai Spiced Nuts?! Chocolate + Chai = SO GOOD.
Chai Spiced Mixed Nuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon brown erythritol we use Swerve
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw pepitas
- ½ cup pecan halves
Chai Spice Mix:
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Heat the oil over low heat in a large 10.5” cast iron skillet. Add the almond and spice mix to the skillet and cook 5-7 minutes until toasted.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.