This White Chocolate Keto Skillet Blondie is unbelievably delicious! Plus it's plant-based and gluten-free!
This White Chocolate Keto Skillet Blondie has a chocolate-y center so decadent it would make Willy Wonka proud. It's the perfect mashup of a crunchy outside and gooey center, just like our favorite cookies just in skillet form!
The joys of Cacao Butter
The cacao butter gives this treat its white chocolate flavor and taste. On top of that cacao has such a long list of nutritious benefits it’s unbelievable. Cacao has it all including; mood-boosting properties, antioxidants, increased cognitive function, and anti-aging effects. It is beneficial to both heart health and digestive health.
The most interesting benefit we found comes from a study by London scientists that found participants who ate 20 grams of cacao for 12 weeks were able to stay in the sun for twice as long as those who didn’t, without getting sunburned. I don’t know about you, but we plan on eating enough cacao to never get sunburnt again.
Check out these other resources to read more about the awesome nutritional benefits of cacao:
- The Ultimate Guide To Raw Cacao (Powder, Butter, Nibs) – Nutritional Benefits & Uses
- Did you know that raw cacao benefits human longevity and health without negative side effects?
White Chocolate Keto Skillet Blondie
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds ground + 3 tablespoons water
- ¾ cup plain almond butter the only ingredient should be almonds
- ¼ cup melted cacao butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar-free sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ounce walnuts chopped
- 1 ounce chopped unsweetened dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the ground chia seeds and water in a medium mixing bowl and let sit 5 minutes then stir in the remaining ingredients. Transfer the batter to a 5 or 6 inch cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes then allow to cool slightly for it to set up a bit more.