This Pepper Jack Cheese Ball is stuffed with charred scallions, pepper jack cheese, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, jalapenos, and coated in crunchy pepper jack Moon Cheese!
This Pepper Jack Cheese Ball recipe is sponsored by our friends at Moon Cheese, thank you for supporting the brands that make CIK recipes EPIC.
We are loving this easy cheese ball! Have you ever had a pepper jack cheese ball? We hadn't until we came up with this one and wow, it's so good! We love the spice from the peppers in the pepper jack cheese as well as the added jalapeño in the mixture. We've also added in some charred scallion that adds a nice smokiness to the cheese ball.
The best part though? The best part is the crunchy Get Pepper Jacked Moon Cheese that we rolled the cheese ball in! BEST IDEA EVER. Also, how fun is that name? GENIUS.
We obviously are huge fans of Moon Cheese for an easy snack but we've been enjoying coming up with recipes incorporating this tasty snack too. See the bottom of this post for some more Moon Cheese recipe goodness!
This is definitely a cheese lover's cheese ball since it has 3 different kinds of cheese! Want to make this strict pepper jack and leave out the cheddar? That's super delicious so feel free to do that. We kind of like the extra sharp cheddar here though.
Wondering what to serve with a cheese ball that would be Keto-friendly? We love seed crackers as well as sliced cucumbers! You could also serve it with pork rinds.
Looking for more Moon Cheese recipes? Check these out!
Pepper Jack Cheese Ball
- 5 green onions
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 ½ cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 jalapeño minced
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 2-oz bag Pepper Jack Moon Cheese crushed
- Crackers or vegetables to serve
- Drizzle the green onions with the avocado oil. Heat a large cast iron skillet or grill pan over high heat. Once hot, add the green onions to the skillet and char for 2-3 minutes per side. Once charred remove and set aside on a cutting board. Mince the green onions.
- In a large bowl combine the shredded pepper jack, cheddar, cream cheese, minced green onion, and seasoning salt. Mix well then form into a ball. Refrigerate for 30 minutes - 1 hour to allow to set then roll in crushed Moon Cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with your favorite low-carb crackers or vegetables.