Our Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull-Apart Rolls are the ultimate game changer in your low-carb lifestyle. A tasty mix of cream cheese, mozzarella, almond flour, and eggs creates the perfect doughy base for these pull-apart rolls. Then, the rolls are filled with a luscious spinach artichoke dip that's bursting with flavors of artichoke hearts, more cheesy goodness, fresh spinach, and spices.
The result is a batch of pull-apart rolls that are tasty, keto-friendly, and satisfying. They are perfect for a snack, appetizer, or as a fun twist to your regular meals. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and have some fun in the kitchen!
- Preparation and cooking overview
- Chef's note
- Ingredients for this keto spinach artichoke dip pull apart rolls recipe
- Spinach artichoke dip
- Ingredient substitutions
- Additional ingredients
- Cooking tools required
- Tools substitute options
- How to make Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull-Apart Rolls: step-by-step guide
- Cooking methods
- Preparation steps
- Cooking instructions
- How to make it healthier
- Time-saving tips
- What can I prepare ahead of time?
- Storage and reheating instructions
- Leftover storage
- Leftover reheating methods and best practices
- Recipe wrap-up and conclusion
- Frequently asked questions
- 📖 Recipe
If you’re not a fan of spinach artichoke dip but still want to indulge in this ring of deliciousness, don't worry, you've got options (but keep in mind the baking time and adjust accordingly). The day before this recipe went live, we asked readers what they thought would be delicious in the center, and here are a few of my favorite responses:
Preparation and cooking overview
First, you'll create a simple yet flavorful dough using cream cheese, mozzarella, almond flour, and eggs, then chill it to get the perfect consistency for your pull-apart rolls. While the dough chills, you'll whip up an irresistible spinach artichoke dip loaded with creamy goodness and the right punch of flavors. This recipe doesn't take too long to whip up - within about an hour; you'll have warm, melt-in-your-mouth Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull-Apart Rolls fresh from your oven and ready to be devoured.
Don't be afraid to experiment with the dip ingredients - perhaps you might want to add a dash of hot sauce or some chopped jalapeños for a spicy kick. Remember, the key to successful keto alternatives is choosing quality ingredients and keeping an eye on those net carbs. So, put on that apron, let your creative juices flow, and most importantly, have fun cooking and eating this delightful keto treat!
Ingredients for this keto spinach artichoke dip pull apart rolls recipe
Spinach artichoke dip
Here are some ingredient substitutions to consider:
Cooking tools required
To make this Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull Apart Rolls recipe, you'll need the following tools:
Tools substitute options
How to make Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull-Apart Rolls: step-by-step guide
- Melt the cream cheese and mozzarella in a small pot over low heat. It should resemble a thick, gooey paste. Alternatively, you can use the microwave.
- Add the melted cheeses to a large bowl along with the baking powder, almond flour, and eggs. Mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate the dough for 10-20 minutes, then roll it into 12 balls. Chill the dough balls in the refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes until they are set.
- While the dough is chilling, prepare the spinach dip by combining the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Arrange the chilled dough balls around the edge of a cast iron skillet or oven-safe baking dish, ensuring they touch each other on the sides.
- Fill the center of the skillet with the prepared spinach dip.
- Bake the Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull-Apart Rolls for 17-20 minutes or until the rolls are fluffy, golden brown, and cooked.
- Remove the skillet from the oven using oven mitts, and allow the rolls to cool slightly on a cooling rack.
- Serve the rolls warm, either straight from the skillet or by carefully transferring them to a serving plate. Enjoy!
How to make it healthier
What can I prepare ahead of time?
Storage and reheating instructions
If you find yourself with leftover spinach and artichoke pull-apart rolls, don't worry! Storing and enjoying them later is simple and easy. Just follow these steps to ensure your leftovers remain fresh and delicious:
Leftover reheating methods and best practices
When it's time to reheat the leftover keto rolls, there are several methods you can choose from to ensure they retain their original texture and flavor. Here are some best practices for reheating your rolls:
Regardless of your chosen reheating method, always store and handle your leftovers properly to ensure food safety and quality.
Recipe wrap-up and conclusion
Our Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull-Apart Rolls are a game-changing addition to your low-carb lifestyle. These rolls are a flavor-packed delight with a doughy base made from cream cheese, mozzarella, almond flour, and eggs, and a mouthwatering filling of spinach, artichoke hearts, and a medley of cheeses and spices. Whether you enjoy them as a satisfying snack, an impressive appetizer, or a creative twist to your everyday meals, they are sure to leave you wanting more.
So, it's time to roll up your sleeves, gather your ingredients, and let the magic unfold in your kitchen. These pull-apart rolls will satisfy your cravings and keep you on track with your keto journey. Embrace the joy of creating something delicious and keto-friendly, and savor every bite of these irresistible, cheesy, and satisfying rolls. Get ready to impress your taste buds and your loved ones with these delectable delights. Let's get baking and enjoy the delicious rewards of your culinary prowess!
Frequently asked questions
Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull Apart Rolls
- 6 ounces cream cheese block – not spreadable – no additives
- 2 ¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese low moisture – part-skim – no additives, preservatives, etc
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ¼ tablespoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 cup + ½ tablespoon almond flour
Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- 1 7 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups fresh spinach finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ onion minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a small pot over low heat melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together. It should resemble a thick gooey paste. You can also use the microwave.
- Add the melted cheeses to a large bowl along with the baking powder, almond flour, and eggs. Mix until smooth and refrigerate 10-20 minutes. Roll into 12 balls and chill in the refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes until set.
- While the dough is chilling make the spinach dip, simply mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- Place the dough balls around the edge of the skillet touching on each side. Fill the center with the spinach dip. Bake for 17-20 minutes until the rolls are fluffy, golden brown, and cooked through. Serve.