These Keto S'mores Bars are the perfect summertime dessert! They're sugar-free, gluten-free, and last for an entire week in the refrigerator, that's if you don't eat them all first 😉
This Keto S'Mores Bars recipe is sponsored by our friends at Whole Earth Sweetener Co., thank you for supporting the brands that make CIK possible!
Guys, this Keto S'mores Bars recipe is SO SO SO good. I mean, probably the best dessert on CIK, at least according to Lauren. We’ve partnered with Whole Earth Sweetener Co. to bring you this epic summertime dessert using their Monk Fruit Sweetener Blend, a 0 calorie and 0 net carb sweetener.
The marshmallows are absolutely insane and we’re already thinking about the 1 million different recipes we can’t wait to create with these marshmallows.
First up though we’ve got a graham cracker style crust, then a layer of chocolate ganache, then a layer (a huge layer) of the fluffiest marshmallows around. This recipe is also SUPER easy, don’t let the marshmallows scare you! They’re made with just a few simple ingredients and a long date with a mixer.
The marshmallow is really just perfection, perfectly springy and sweet and has a million uses. Before chilling, the marshmallow cream is PERFECT for dipping fruit into or making a fun parfait.
One thing to note though, these marshmallows DO NOT char so you can't use these to make your typically roasted S'mores. Bummer, we know. BUT, they're still divine without being toasted.
Keto S'mores Bars
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup Whole Earth Monk Fruit Blend
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 9 ounces sugar-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 ¼ cups Whole Earth Monk Fruit Blend
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- In a food processor, pulse together all the ingredients for the crust until it resembles graham cracker crumbs. Press into a lined or greased 10" cast iron skillet. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake the crust for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and pour over the heavy cream. Heat in 30-second intervals, stirring between each cycle until the chocolate is melted. Pour the chocolate into the crust and transfer to the refrigerator for one hour.
- To make the marshmallows, place cold water in a stand mixer and sprinkle in the gelatin, let bloom for five minutes. In a medium pot combine the water and monk fruit blend, bring to a boil until the temperature reads 230°F on a candy thermometer. Turn the stand mixer to medium speed and slowly stream in the monk fruit blend mixture. Increase the speed to high for 15 minutes until thick and glossy.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture on top of the bars and return the skillet to the refrigerator and allow to cool for at least one hour. Carefully slice in the squares to serve. Store the leftover bars in the refrigerator for up to one week.