This keto pork tenderloin is everything you need for a busy weeknight. One pan… ✔, sides… ✔, flavorful… ✔✔✔! This recipe really is the heart and soul of what Cast Iron Keto is all about, it’s packed with healthy fats from the olive oil, it’s got a hearty serving of low carb veggies, it’s so incredibly simple absolutely anyone can make it, and the best part is there is almost no mess to clean up after dinner.
Does anybody else remember the “Pork. The other white meat” commercials, or the “Beef, it’s what’s for dinner” campaign narrated by Sam Elliot? They never have to advertise for chicken. In my experience whenever I’m planning a menu for the week, I always have plenty of chicken recipes, a few beef, but pork recipes are kind of few and far between (except for barbecue). I don’t know if anybody else feels this way, but I’m always on the lookout for a good pork recipe that way I have a variety of protein sources and this recipe has become a weekly staple.
If you are not a big fan of garlic you may want to look elsewhere because this recipe uses 6 cloves of garlicky goodness. You’ll be able to have a delicious dinner and ward off vampires both, all with a single recipe. Garlic boasts a ton of health benefits and can be used to prevent certain cancers as well as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, or as a treatment for the cold and flu, or even used to increase the athletic performance of Olympians in Ancient Greece.
To read more on the amazing health benefits of garlic check out the links below:
Keto Pork Tenderloin Skillet Dinner
A delicious and complete meal perfect for busy weeknights
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 ½ – 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon italian herbs
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 head broccoli
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Using a fork poke holes all over the pork tenderloin and stuff them with minced garlic. Then season the outside of the tenderloin with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat on the stove top and brown the tenderloin on all sides, about 6 minutes total.
- Add in the broccoli and onions and drizzle with 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20, until the pork has reached an internal temperature of 150℉
- Allow the tenderloin to rest after taking it out of the oven for 10 minutes before serving.