This Keto Pork Tenderloin Skillet Dinner is perfect for busy weeknights! Pork, broccoli, and onions create the perfect combo!
This Keto Pork Tenderloin Skillet Dinner is everything you need for a busy weeknight. One pan ✔, sides ✔, flavorful ✔✔✔! This recipe really is the heart and soul of what Cast Iron Keto is all about, it’s packed with healthy fats from the olive oil, it’s got a hearty serving of low carb veggies, it’s so incredibly simple absolutely anyone can make it, and the best part is there is almost no mess to clean up after dinner.
Does anybody else remember the “Pork, the other white meat” commercials, or the “Beef, it’s what’s for dinner” campaign narrated by Sam Elliot? They never have to advertise for chicken. In my experience whenever I’m planning a menu for the week, I always have plenty of chicken recipes and a few beef recipes, but pork recipes are kind of few and far between (except for barbecue). I don’t know if anybody else feels this way, but I’m always on the lookout for a good pork recipe that way I have a variety of protein sources and this recipe has become a weekly staple.
If you are not a big fan of garlic you may want to look elsewhere because this recipe uses 6 cloves of garlicky goodness. You’ll be able to have a delicious dinner and ward off vampires both, all with a single recipe. Garlic boasts a ton of health benefits, see below for some fun facts!
To read more on the amazing health benefits of garlic check out the links below:
- Healthline – 11 Proven Health Benefits of Garlic
- Organic Facts – 13 Interesting Benefits of Garlic
- Consumer Reports – The Health Benefits of Garlic
Check out these other Keto Pork recipes!
- Keto Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Herb Butter
- Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Keto Breakfast Hash with Pulled Pork
- 1.5 lbs pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion
- 1 head broccoli
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Using a fork poke holes all over the pork tenderloin and stuff them with minced garlic. Then season the outside of the tenderloin with 1 tablespoon oil, salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat on the stovetop and brown the tenderloin on all sides, about 6 minutes total.
- Add in the broccoli and onions and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Bake for 15-20, until the pork has reached an internal temperature of 150℉
- Allow the tenderloin to rest after taking it out of the oven for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.