This Keto Pancake Cereal recipe is low-carb, gluten-free, easy to make, and totally fun for kids and adults! The sky is the limit with mix-in options so go wild!
This Keto Pancake Cereal Recipe is sponsored by our friends at Pacific Foods. Thank you for supporting the brands that make CIK recipes EPIC!
Have you seen the new viral food trend? It’s pancake cereal! Basically pancake cereal originated on Tik-Tok and is just mini pancakes served up as cereal. HOW FUN IS THAT? So we decided it was time for a keto version and this bowl of goodness was created. Sometimes food trends don’t live up to the hype but as pancake aficionados, we can attest that this one really does.
What could you not love about a bowl full of tiny fluffy pancakes topped with your favorite toppings + a splash of almond beverage? We love using Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened Almond Vanilla Beverage to give a subtle hint of vanilla to the pancakes. We also always have a carton or two in our pantry so no last-minute trips to the store are needed to make this recipe when the craving hits. We talk a lot about keeping a stocked pantry and how it can help you create recipes on the fly without having to shop for a ton of things each week. Pacific’s plant-based beverages are one of our go-to’s since they’re super versatile and can be used in a variety of ways.
Let’s chat specifics!
🥞 Ingredients in Keto Pancake Cereal🥞
- almond flour
- powdered erythritol
- baking powder
- Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened Almond Vanilla Beverage
- coconut oil
You’ll also need some optional toppings, read below for a few ideas!
🥞 How to make Keto Pancake Cereal 🥞
You’ll need one special tool, either a squeeze bottle like this, or a piping bag. A squeeze bottle makes this recipe one million times easier to make so that’s our suggestion!
First, you’ll whip up the pancake batter and pour it into your squeeze bottle or piping bag.
Next, you’ll heat a skillet (we obviously use our cast-iron skillet but any well-seasoned skillet will work or even a pancake griddle) and spray it liberally with oil. We used a spray avocado oil but coconut oil would also work.
Once hot, you’ll squeeze the batter out on the skillet in about quarter size circles. Cook until the edges are crispy, about a minute then flip. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with the remaining batter. It took us about 4 cycles using a 10″ skillet to use up all of our batter.
🥞 How to serve Keto Pancake Cereal 🥞
Here are a few ideas for topping your Keto Pancake Cereal:
- sugar-free chocolate chips + strawberries or another berry (as pictured)
- butter + keto maple syrup
- sugar-free white chocolate chips + raspberries
- crumbled bacon + keto maple syrup
You can serve the bowl of mini pancakes up with a glass of the almond beverage or directly added to the pancakes. They become soft in the liquid but we love the texture so try it both ways and see which you prefer!
🥞 Nutritional information 🥞
As always, you can find the full nutritional breakdown including the carb count (total carbs and net carbs) at the bottom of the recipe card. You can find the serving size/yield at the top of the recipe card. You should always double-check your specific ingredients as different brand’s ingredients may have different values.
To get a specific serving size you’ll want to weigh the final dish then divide by the number of servings. We can’t provide this information as your cooking style will vary from ours as well as the brand ingredients you choose to use.
The nutritional information for this pancake cereal does NOT include toppings.
Keto Pancake Cereal
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened Almond Vanilla Beverage
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- In a large bowl, combine all of the pancake ingredients and mix until smooth. Transfer to a squeeze bottle or piping bag.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat, spray the skillet liberally with oil (we use avocado oil). Once hot, place quarter-sized dollops of batter into the skillet making sure to not overcrowd (it took us about 4 cycles to use all of our batter).
- Cook for about a minute per side, transfer to a plate until ready to serve.
- To serve, top with your favorite toppings (see post above for suggestions) and a splash of almond beverage if desired.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.