This Keto Niçoise Salad with Salmon is a great low-carb salad that’s filled with healthy fats, protein + Omega 3’s, and plenty of vegetables!
We’ve always loved Niçoise salads but this Keto Niçoise Salad with Salmon is our new favorite! Typically we make Niçoise salads with tuna but salmon sounded better this time around and BOOM, a new favorite was born.
So what’s in a Keto Niçoise Salad with Salmon?
- salad greens
- green beans
- hard, or soft, boiled eggs
- salmon – you can use canned salmon or cook it fresh
You could also add in:
The dressing for the Keto Niçoise Salad is made with olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and fresh herbs. This is one flavorful salad!
How to make this Salad fit your specific diet plan
This recipe is super easy to tailor to your specific diet.
Not Keto? Add in some boiled or roasted gold Yukon potatoes for a bit of added carbs!
AIP? Leave out the egg and Dijon.
Whole30? Leave the recipe as is or add in some potato as mentioned. This is the perfect template to tailor to your needs, we are all different after all!
Looking for more Keto salad recipes? Check these out!
Keto Niçoise Salad with Salmon
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces salmon
- 6 cups salad greens
- 5 ounces fresh green beans blanched
- 2 large eggs hardboiled
- 3 radishes thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted olives any kind
- 1 small cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/4 small onion thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs any will work
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the avocado oil in a 10" or larger cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with salt and place skin side down in the skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes until the skin easily releases from the pan, flip and continue to cook another 4-5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a small jar, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Place the lid on the jar and shake to emulsify. Set aside.
- To serve, divide the greens between two bowls. Top with green beans, hard-boiled egg, radishes, olives, onion, cucumber, and salmon. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.