These Keto Monte Cristo Sliders have turkey, ham, cheese, and a quick homemade raspberry jam all layered between soft low-carb rolls that get dusted in powdered “sugar”.
Ok, we have to say that we’re pretty dang proud of these Keto Monte Cristo Sliders. I mean, just look at them! These are one of the recipes we came up with for our Keto Slider Week! Check out these other masterpieces:
What is in a Keto Monte Cristo Slider?
We’ve got layers of ham, turkey, cheese, a quick homemade raspberry jam all sandwiched between our famous Keto Rolls and topped with a buttery egg wash that makes the tops so crispy – almost like a grilled cheese. We really like the ham/turkey combo but you can do all of one or the other if you’d like, totally up to you!
That’s not all, we also topped the sliders off with a dusting of powdered erythritol.
Homemade Raspberry Jam
For the jam, all we did was simmer fresh raspberries with lemon juice and powdered erythritol. The result is a quick jam that’s vibrant, fresh, and so perfect with the richness of these sliders.
Keto Monte Cristo Sliders
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- ½ lb sliced deli ham
- ½ lb sliced deli turkey
- ½ lb sliced swiss cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Powdered erythritol for topping
Quick Raspberry Jam:
- 2 cups fresh raspberries pureed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
- Make a batch of keto dinner rolls according to this recipe except make them larger into 12 rolls, not 24. Let cool then remove the rolls in one large piece from the skillet, carefully slice the rolls in half then add the bottom back to the skillet.
- For the jam, combine the ingredients in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Layer the ham, turkey, and cheese onto the bottom of the rolls. Spoon the jam over the top and top with the top layer of rolls.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter and egg. Brush over the tops of the rolls.
- Transfer to the oven and bake at 400° F. for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melty. Cover with foil if the tops of the rolls start to brown too quickly.
- Top with a dusting of powdered erythritol to serve.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.