This Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a delicious and fun dinner option that's low-carb, gluten-free, and grain-free and has all of your favorite jalapeño popper flavors!
This Jalapeno Popper Chicken is seriously amazing. It’s got the holy trinity of Keto, bacon, cheese, and chicken. We mean come on, what’s not to love about this recipe? Besides the fact that it’s super delicious and you only need 5-ingredients to make this dreamy recipe a reality, it’s got a nice little kick of spice in there from the jalapeño.
Now, let's talk about how to make this delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken!
To make this stuffed chicken breast you'll need:
- chicken breasts (duh)
- cream cheese
- cheddar cheese
Want to kick the flavor up another notch? Try these tips:
- add ranch seasoning to the cream cheese mixture (recipe can be found here)
- add in some pickled jalapeños or pickled onions along with the fresh jalapeños
- brush the top of the bacon with ranch butter! (simple mix a tablespoon of butter with 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning)
Troubleshooting: Bacon not crispy?
If your bacon isn't crispy turn your broiler to high and broil for a few minutes to crisp up the bacon. Be careful though, you don't want it to burn so be sure to keep an eye on it!
How do you stuff a chicken breast?
There are two ways to stuff a chicken breast:
- you'll make a slit in the side of the breast making sure to not cut all of the way through.
- OR, like this recipe you can butterfly or flatten the chicken and place your fillings in the middle, roll up, and secure with bacon or skewers.
What do you serve with Jalapeno Popper Chicken?
- side salad with ranch dressing
- Keto Charred Broccoli
- Mashed cauliflower
More Jalapeño Popper inspired recipes:
- Zucchini Boats Stuffed with Jalapeño Popper Chicken (keto)
- Keto Jalapeño Popper Meatloaf with Bacon!
- Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon
- Keto Jalapeño Popper Casserole with Chicken
Jalapeño Popper Chicken
This Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken is a delicious and fun dinner option that's low-carb, gluten-free, and grain-free and has all of your favorite jalapeño popper flavors!Print Rate Pin Recipe
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breasts
- 2 jalapeños
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 8 strips bacon
- Flatten chicken out to ½ inch thickness. Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Divide jalapeño and cheese equally between each chicken breast and roll the chicken tightly around filling.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and place in skillet or oven safe baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bacon is crispy on the outside and chicken is cooked through.
Jalapeño Popper Chicken
Amount Per Serving
Calories 526 Calories from Fat 360
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 18g113%
Vitamin A 791IU16%
Vitamin C 10mg12%
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.
# Hashtag with us!Don't forget to mention @castiron_keto or tag #castironketo on Instagram with your creations! We love seeing what you're making.
Courtney F. says
I made this tonight for the family and it was AMAZING! We are relatively new to Keto, and love our cast iron skillets! We also have all the ingredients to make the eggplant lasagne this week. Thanks for the great recipes!
That looks delicious!
lisa g says
Outstanding recipe. The only thing we added was a sprinkle of the sweet rub we use for regular jalapeno poppers. This is a keeper!