Get ready to experience a flavor explosion with our delectable Jalapeno Popper Chicken! These tantalizing treats combine the bold kick of jalapenos with the creamy, cheesy goodness that'll leave you craving for more.
- Preparation and cooking overview
- Chef's note
- 🌶️ Ingredients for this keto jalapeno popper chicken recipe
- Ingredient substitutions
- Additional ingredients
- Cooking tools required
- Tools substitute options
- How to make Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken: step-by-step guide
- Cooking methods
- Cooking instructions
- How to make it healthier
- Time-saving tips
- What can I prepare ahead of time?
- Storage and reheating instructions
- What do you serve with Jalapeno Popper chicken?
- Recipe wrap-up and conclusion
- Frequently asked questions
- More Jalapeño Popper inspired recipes:
- 📖 Recipe
Preparation and cooking overview
Preparing our Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a breeze! We start by combining cream cheese, shredded cheddar, diced jalapenos, and a flavorful blend of spices. Then, we stuff the chicken breasts with this cheesy mixture, coat them in crispy almond flour and Parmesan coating, and pop them into the oven for a quick 30-35 minutes. In no time, you'll be enjoying tender, juicy chicken with a crispy, golden-brown exterior bursting with irresistible flavors.
Looking to add a little extra pizzazz to your Jalapeno Popper Chicken? Here's a fun tip: consider experimenting with different types of cheese to customize the flavor profile. Try using pepper jack for an extra kick or mix in some tangy cream cheese for a creamier texture.
🌶️ Ingredients for this keto jalapeno popper chicken recipe
Cooking tools required
To make this Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken recipe, you need the following tools:
Tools substitute options
How to make Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken: step-by-step guide
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced jalapenos, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each breast.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into each pocket, using a toothpick to hold the chicken closed.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Dip each stuffed chicken breast into the almond flour mixture, making sure to coat all sides.
- Place the chicken breasts onto a greased baking sheet with medium heat and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is crispy and golden brown.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!
How to make it healthier
What can I prepare ahead of time?
Storage and reheating instructions
What do you serve with Jalapeno Popper chicken?
Recipe wrap-up and conclusion
Our Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a mouthwatering delight that guarantees to impress both family and friends. Its tantalizing blend of a crispy almond flour coating and a creamy filling bursting with jalapeno and cheese creates an irresistible explosion of spicy and savory flavors. Not to mention, its easy preparation and cooking make it an ideal choice for those busy weeknights when you crave a delicious meal without the fuss.
Frequently asked questions
More Jalapeño Popper inspired recipes:
Jalapeño Popper Chicken
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breasts
- 2 jalapeños
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 8 strips bacon
- Flatten chicken out to ½ inch thickness. Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Divide jalapeño and cheese equally between each chicken breast and roll the chicken tightly around filling.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and place in skillet or oven safe baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bacon is crispy on the outside and chicken is cooked through.