This Keto Hibachi Chicken is an easy skillet recipe that has less than 5 ingredients! It’s perfect for when you’re craving takeout!
Looking for a simple, quick and easy addition to your weekly menu? Well, look no further because this Keto Hibachi Chicken and Broccoli is oh so flavorful and only needs a few minutes and even fewer ingredients to prepare. IIFYM you should pair this with the Keto Fried Rice and Shrimp Sauce recipe for the ultimate veggie-packed Asian dinner.
This is one of those recipes that is so simple it’s almost unbelievable how flavorful the finished product is. I like chicken thighs in this recipe because they have a better macronutrient breakdown for Keto than breasts, plus I believe the fattier thighs are a big part of what makes this dish so delicious.
Of course, the mushrooms and broccoli bathed in soy sauce/tamari contribute big time in the flavor department. The veggies add a nice textural element and the saltiness of the sauce make every last bite something to look forward to.
Check out the links below to read more about the variety of nutritional benefits this recipe has to offer:
- Chicken Thighs vs. Chicken Breasts: What’s the Ultimate Poultry Pick – Wide Open Eats
- Health Benefits of Broccoli – HealthyEating.org
- The Health Benefits of Button Mushrooms – LiveStrong.com
Keto Hibachi Chicken
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 lb chicken thighs cut into bit sized pieces
- 8 ounces halved cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil and butter in a large 10.5″ or larger skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and brown 3-4 minutes per side.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet along with the broccoli. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until softened. Pour in the tamari and cook just until it starts to evaporate. Season to taste and serve.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.