This Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp and Asparagus Skillet is ready in less than 20 minutes and has just 5 simple ingredients!!!
This Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus is one seriously easy recipe that’ll look like and taste like you spent a lot more time than 20 minutes and 5 ingredients to make.
What You’ll Need:
- asparagus tips (or cut the thick ends off of regular asparagus)
- olive oil
That’s it, well plus a little salt and pepper. Maybe even some red chili flakes if you like a bit of spice.
It’s just as perfect for busy weeknights as it is for a romantic date night.
This recipe really is a delicious and equally nutritious dinner option plus you can have leftovers for lunch the next day. These are leftovers you’ll actually be excited to finish off. Unlike that one recipe you made 3 weeks ago, you know the one. The one that keeps getting pushed back further and further into the abyss of the fridge. Forgotten until yesterday when you opened it to throw it out, and it slightly resembled your 6th-grade science fair project… We can’t be the only ones??
Looking for other shrimp recipes? Check these out:
- 20-Minute Keto Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Keto Salt and Pepper Shrimp
- Grilled Shrimp Bruschetta
- Keto Coconut Shrimp
- Keto Shrimp Po’ Boy Sliders
- Keto Jalapeño Shrimp Hushpuppies
- Keto Bacon and Shrimp Chowder
- Keto Popcorn Shrimp
- Keto Sun Dried Tomato Shrimp Skillet
- Grilled Shrimp Salsa Stuffed Avocados
- Keto Biryani with Shrimp
- Mediterranean Keto Shrimp Zoodles
Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp and Asparagus
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces asparagus tips
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes for garnish (optional)
- Heat the butter and the olive oil in a 10.5″ or larger cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Once hot add in the garlic and asparagus, cook about 3 minutes.
- Move the asparagus to the side and add in the shrimp, cook 1-2 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Add the lemon juice to the skillet and cook another minute or so until most has evaporated.
- Season to taste and serve.