These Keto Garlic Bread Italian Meatball Sliders are the perfect slider recipe! Crispy keto garlic bread rolls get filled with homemade meatballs, tomato sauce, and plenty of gooey cheese for one epic slider!
When we were coming up with slider recipe ideas for our slider week we knew we wanted to do a garlic bread version of something. What a better way to incorporate garlic bread than into Keto Garlic Bread Italian Meatball Sliders!!!
These sliders are TO DIE FOR. Seriously, they are so, SO good. When we pulled these out of the oven we immediately knew they’d be a hit, the fresh garlic butter basil topping gets the rolls perfectly crisp and golden. The meatballs are also delicious but let’s be real…the garlic bread is what we’re all here for.
No, but really – the meatballs are perfectly tender and simmered in crushed tomatoes before layering them into the rolls with plenty of mozzarella cheese. This is one slider that you won’t want to miss!
They’d be perfect for just about any game-day event, holiday party, and potluck style dinner, or even just a random Tuesday night dinner with a big Italian salad on the side. Yeah, we can think of a million reasons to make these but you need just one – they’re the BOMB.
Keto Italian Meatball Sliders
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large egg
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes with basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
Garlic Basil Butter:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Make a batch of keto dinner rolls according to this recipe except make them larger into 12 rolls, not 24. Let cool then remove the rolls in one large piece from the skillet, carefully slice the rolls in half.
- In a large bowl combine the beef, egg, garlic salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Mix until well combined then form into 24 meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in the skillet then fry each meatball for 1-2 minutes per side until browned. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer the meatballs and the sauce to a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe out the skillet then add the bottom of the rolls back to the skillet. Top the bottom layer with the meatballs and sauce then top with the sliced cheese and the tops of the rolls.
- In a small bowl mix together the garlic butter ingredients. Brush the garlic butter over the tops of the rolls.
- Transfer to the oven and bake at 400° F. for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melty. Cover with foil if the tops of the rolls start to brown too quickly.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.