These Keto Cuban Sliders are packed with ham, pulled pork, mustard, cheese, and pickles! These are great for game day or anytime you need a tasty low-carb appetizer or fun sandwich!
No, you’re not hallucinating nor are these a mirage, they really are Keto Cuban Sliders and they are insanely delicious. I love a good Cuban sandwich, but if you ask me what my favorite kind of sandwich is, I’d tell you, “the one in my hand”. I’ve always loved sandwiches and being able to indulge in a Keto version is a dream come true.
What is a Cuban sandwich?
There are a couple of different regional variations on the Cuban sandwich! You can read all about them here. These sliders are most closely related to the traditional Miami/Cuba style Cuban sandwich.
A note on pulled pork
To make these Keto sliders super simple, we used a store-bought pulled pork. Our Keto Carnitas are also insanely delicious in these Cuban sliders so if you have the time and would like to make your own pulled pork I highly suggest whipping up a batch of those carnitas.
How many Keto Cuban sliders is a serving?
The Keto Roll recipe yields 24 rolls, a serving is 2 sliders, so 2 rolls. Servings are just a suggestion though and as everyone is different feel free to eat one or 4, totally up to you.
Keto Cuban Sliders
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb uncured deli ham
- 1/2 lb pulled pork
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 large dill pickles sliced
- Make the Keto Dinner Rolls according to their instructions.
- Slice the rolls in half then layer on the swiss, ham, pulled pork, onion, butter, yellow mustard, and pickles. Top with the top half of bread.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melty and the sandwiched are hot.
Nutritional values are estimates only and do not include carbs from sugar alcohols.