Keto Cuban Sliders
No, you’re not hallucinating nor are these a mirage, they really are Keto Cuban Sliders and they are insanely delicious. I love a good Cuban sandwich, but if you ask me what my favorite kind of sandwich is, I’d tell you, “the one in my hand”. I’ve always loved sandwiches and being able to indulge in the keto version is a dream come true.
There are a couple different regional variations on the Cuban sandwich. The Tampa version includes salami and so will these the next time I make them. One of my favorite things to do when eating a food that is so closely tied to a geographical location is close my eyes and imagine I’m there. I love to travel, but I can’t be gone all the time so these mini-vacations via delicious food are sometimes a much needed break in the middle of a long day.
In the comments section below, let me know what your favorite regional cuisine. Maybe there will be a keto version of it on Cast Iron Keto in the future.
KETO CUBAN SLIDERS
These Keto Cuban Sliders are packed full of pulled pork, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, and mustard. The soft keto rolls just can't be beat. This is one party worthy keto sandwich.
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb uncured deli ham
- 1/2 lb pulled pork
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 large pickles, sliced (270g)
- Make the Keto Dinner Rolls according to their instructions.
- Slice the rolls in half then layer on the swiss, ham, pulled pork, onion, butter, yellow mustard, and pickles. Top with top half of bread.
- Return to oven for 10 minuntes until cheese is melty and the sandwiched are hot.