This super simple Keto Crack Dip Stuffed Chicken is one of the most delicious and cheesiest low-carb recipes you could ever imagine.
This Keto Crack Dip Stuffed Chicken is your next new obsession, trust us. Crack dip on its own is delicious and one of the best “chip” dips ever conceived by mankind. Although it’s still second to guacamole in our opinion. Third place french onion is miles away in the rearview. (We think we may have put too much thought into the rankings of our favorite dips.)
Anyway, this recipe forgoes the traditional potato or tortilla chip and utilizes the creamy dip as a filling for chicken breast. #Yum
This recipe served up with some greens will make you... lord of the lunchroom, the king of the cafeteria, baroness of the break room... shall we continue? Okay, maybe we got a little carried away. But your lunch mates are definitely going to be jealous when you dig into this in front of them. They might even start referring to you as the prince(ss) of picnics...okay that was the last one.
Demigod of the Dinner Table! Sorry...that really is the last one, promise 😉 We think you're going to love this Keto Crack Dip Stuffed Chicken.
Looking for other dip recipes? Check these out:
- 7 Layer Dip (Low-Carb / Keto / Bean Free)
- Spicy Gouda Bacon Dip
- Keto Baba Ganoush (Charred Eggplant Dip)
- Keto Reuben Dip
- Keto Seafood Dip
- Keto Dip with Green Chiles
- Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull-Apart Rolls
Keto Crack Dip Stuffed Chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 green onions minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lb chicken breasts try to find smaller ones so each person will have a whole piece or larger ones and use 2 and cut in half to serve
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl mix together all of the ingredients except for the chicken and 1 teaspoon of the seasoning mixture.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and fill with the cream cheese mixture. Spray the tops of the chicken with a bit of avocado oil spray and sprinkle with the remaining ranch seasoning.
- Place in a 10.5″ cast iron skillet (or other oven safe baking dish) and bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately.