This super simple Keto Crack Dip Stuffed Chicken is one of the most delicious and cheesiest low-carb recipes you could ever imagine.
This Keto Crack Dip Stuffed Chicken is your next new obsession, trust me. Crack dip on its own is delicious and one of the best “chip” dips ever conceived by mankind. Although it’s still second to guacamole in my personal opinion. Third place french onion is miles away in the rearview. (I think I may have put too much thought into the rankings of my favorite dips.) Anyway, this recipe forgoes the traditional potato or tortilla chip and utilizes the creamy dip as a filling for chicken breast. #Yum
This recipe served up with some greens will make you… lord of the lunchroom, the king of the cafeteria, baroness of the break room… shall I continue? Okay maybe I got a little carried away. But your lunchmates are definitely going to be jealous when you dig into this in front of them. They might even start referring to you the prince(ss) of picnics…okay that was the last one.
Demigod of the Dinner Table! Sorry… that really is the last one.
If you’re new to CIK, you may not know that we travel full-time in an RV. I love the RV life and wouldn’t change
a thing much about it. But finding quality groceries has been an issue in certain parts of the country. I have a bachelor’s degree in public health, so the concept of food deserts was nothing new to me, but trying to find fresh, unprocessed ingredients can be difficult at times, to say the least. That’s one reason I was so happy to partner with ButcherBox this year to received quality meats frozen for freshness delivered straight to our RV door. I used the ButcherBox organic chicken for this recipe and it was great. Especially since I didn’t have to scour the local stores for quality chicken which is always easier said than done.
Cast Iron Keto and ButcherBox have partnered together to offer you FREE bacon + free shipping + $15 off on your first order just >>>Click Here <<< to grab the deal!
Keto Crack Dip Stuffed Chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 green onions minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb chicken breasts try to find smaller ones so each person will have a whole piece or larger ones and use 2 and cut in half to serve
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl mix together all of the ingredients except for the chicken and 1 teaspoon of the seasoning mixture.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and fill with the cream cheese mixture. Spray the tops of the chicken with a bit of avocado oil spray and sprinkle with the remaining ranch seasoning.
- Place in a 10.5″ cast iron skillet (or other oven safe baking dish) and bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately.