Introducing our delightful Keto Chia Pudding! Unlike traditional chia puddings, this version offers a warm and comforting experience. It combines the goodness of keto oatmeal and the nutritious power of chia seeds. This breakfast recipe is a perfect choice to start your day on a delicious and healthy note.
This Keto Chia Pudding recipe is sponsored by our friends at Bob's Red Mill. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Cast Iron Keto possible.
- Preparation and cooking overview
- Chef's note
- 🥣 Ingredients for this keto chia pudding recipe
- Ingredient substitutions
- Additional ingredients
- Cooking tools required
- How to make Keto Chia Pudding: step-by-step guide
- Cooking method
- Preparation steps
- Cooking instruction
- How to serve keto chia pudding?
- How to make it healthier
- What can I prepare ahead of time?
- Storage and reheating instructions
- Storage instructions
- Reheating instructions
- Recipe wrap-up and conclusion
- Frequently asked questions
- 📖 Recipe
Preparation and cooking overview
Making this keto chia pudding is a breeze! In just 10 minutes, you'll have a nutritious and warm chia pudding ready to enjoy. All you have to do is gather your chia seeds, milk, sugar-free maple syrup, vanilla extract, spices, and sea salt. Stir them together in a pot and let them simmer.
For a pop of fruity freshness, add some raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries. Want some tropical vibes? Sprinkle some flaked coconut. If you're in the mood for indulgence, try shaved sugar-free chocolate, dollops of keto whipped cream, or a drizzle of keto chocolate fudge sauce.
🥣 Ingredients for this keto chia pudding recipe
Here is a list of ingredients needed to make keto chocolate chia pudding.
Use the following substitutes if you don't have the above-mentioned ingredients:
To elevate the taste of this sugar-free chocolate chia pudding, add the following ingredients:
Cooking tools required
To make this low-carb chia pudding recipe, you will need the following tools:
How to make Keto Chia Pudding: step-by-step guide
- Gather all the required ingredients for the recipe.
- Measure the ingredients according to the needed quantity.
- Set up your cooking area.
- Prepare your serving jars to pour the chia mixture.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small pot over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Chef's pro tip
Pay attention to the ratio of chia seeds to liquid when making pudding. To avoid ending up with a runny pudding or a solid mass of chia seeds, follow our recommended ratio of milk to chia seeds.
How to serve keto chia pudding?
How to make it healthier
What can I prepare ahead of time?
Storage and reheating instructions
Recipe wrap-up and conclusion
The Keto Chia Pudding recipe is as easy as it is tasty! With a few basic steps, you'll have a yummy keto breakfast or even a fun afternoon snack. And the best part? You can toss on your favorite keto-friendly toppings!
Not on a keto diet? No problem! Anyone can enjoy this great sugar-free dessert. So go ahead and share this recipe with friends and family. Let us know if they liked it! See you at the next cookout!
Frequently asked questions
Keto Chia Pudding
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons Bob's Red Mill Organic Chia Seeds
- 2.5 cups milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon spices of choice see post for ideas
- Pinch sea salt
Optional for chocolate variation
- 1 ounce 100% dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes until thickened. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.