Keto Baked Ham and Poppy Seed Sliders
These buttery baked ham and poppy sliders aren’t only delicious, but they are keto too. These are the perfect gameday snack, hors d’oeuvres for your next party, or in my case wrapped in aluminium foil, tossed in the cooler and warmed back up over the fire on an impromptu camping trip. However you eat them you’re sure to be delighted.
Ham and poppy seed sliders were a potluck favorite at church dinners, family get togethers, or as a “finger food” at my Mom’s tupperware parties growing up. I'm sure they were at yours too!
I always would fill up plate and a to-go container for the next day, but let’s be real they usually didn’t last the night. That tangy mustard butter mixture is total heaven.
KETO BAKED HAM & POPPY SEED SLIDERS
These Keto Ham and Poppy Seed Sliders are just like the classic version that exists at every covered dish banquet. The soft keto rolls just can't be beat. This is one party worthy keto sandwich.
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- 1 lb uncured deli ham
- 4 tablespoons minced white onion
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Make the Keto Dinner Rolls according to their instructions.
- Mix the butter, mustard, poppy seed, onion, and Worcestershire sauce together. Slice the rolls in half then layer on the swiss, ham, and butter mixture. Top with top half of bread.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melty and the sandwiches are hot.