These Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Mushrooms are a fantastic low-carb appetizer.
Spicy, Cheesy, Bacon-y, all these words can be used to describe these Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Mushrooms...or these may be the 3 lost and long-forgotten members of the Spice Girls. Can we all just take a moment to recognize how awesome Cheesy Spice and Bacon-y Spice would have been?
Good news to those who don't do spicy, these jalapeño poppers are served in mushroom caps with minced jalapeño in the filling allowing you to make them as spicy or as mild as your heart desires.
These are perfect as a game-day snack or as an appetizer for an evening of entertaining. Whether it's just you in the corner huddled over a tray of jalapeño poppers, or if they are enjoyed by all your guests, or somewhere in between, these little bites of perfection are sure to please. If you really have a hankering for some jalapeño poppers pair them with this Jalapeño Popper Chicken.
Keto Jalapeño Popper Mushrooms
- 12 cremini mushroom caps
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 4 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together except mushroom caps. Divide the mixture between the mushroom caps and place them in a cast-iron skillet (you can also use a baking sheet).
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake 10-15 minutes.
Fantastic recipe! Will definitely do these again.