To follow-up on our Emergency Preparedness Guide, some of you asked for a 14-day shelf-stable Keto meal plan. Whether that’s for staying at home due to illness, regular preparedness, or something else we thought it was a great idea.
Well, we’re delivering! Below you’ll find a FREE eBook filled with two weeks of complete meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We’ve laid it all out for you, see below for the details.
- recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 14 days
- calendar of scheduled meals
- complete shopping lists
- all nutritional information
- is keto-friendly
- is gluten-free
- uses shelf-stable, freezer, or long-term perishable items (like cheese and heavy cream that typically has long best buy dates)
NEED MORE CALORIES?
We intentionally kept the calorie average to about 1,500 per day. This allows people who eat fewer calories to use this meal plan. If you need more calories here are a few options:
- add in a Bulletproof coffee
- grab a dessert
- have a snack
NEED FEWER CARBS?
All of the day's ratios come out to between 5-10% of your daily calories from carbs. This is the standard range for Keto. If you need less carbs you can try just having 2 meals per day instead of three. If then the calories are too low for you, add in a fat-rich snack like olives, nuts/seeds, fat bombs, or a Bulletproof coffee.